AIESEC changed us when we were students, and it can continue to impact us as adults. Below are the different ways that AIESEC Life achieves its mission of enabling alumni to connect with each other and to support the growth of AIESEC US.
Connect - with Alumni to build a Powerful Network
Collaborate - with our Alumni and AIESEC Students
Contribute - to AIESEC Students & our Network
- Growing our list of known alumni in our Online Directory
- Preserving the stories of AIESEC over the years
- Providing the JoAnn Boland Scholarship Fund
- Recognizing excellence in traineeship raising through the GBA Faye Liebowitz Scholarship
- Keeping you updated via our monthly newsletter
- Providing opportunities & benefits for supporting AIESEC Life
- Organizing national events
- Welcoming new graduates
You can connect with AIESEC Life by doing one of the following:
Update Your Profile
Our goal is to connect with 10,000 alumni, help us get there. If you haven't done so yet, create a profile, or update your current profile by logging in and clicking on My Profile in the upper right hand corner.
Support AIESEC Life
Join over 500 fellow alumni who have supported the growth of a strong alumni association. Your support and donations help us make a difference with today’s AIESEC students.
Join a Local Hub
Connect with AIESEC Life members locally in your area. If there is no active hub, contact us and we can help you start one.
Refer Other Alumni
Help us reach more alumni by liking us on Facebook or sending us last known information on AIESEC alumni you know.